Friday, April 22, 2011

A couple of firsts in NY.

Al has really taken to The Big Apple. The other night she slept nine hours and has been consistently taking hour long naps. I think she enjoys being snuggled in the Baby K'Tan as well as the view from her comfy perch. In addition to sleeping well, she has also decided to start giggling and consistently rolling over. Below is a video of the giggle. Dave was making funny sounds and tickling her. I still need to get a video of her rolling over. She did it several times the other night but when I tried to record it today, she didn't much feel like it. No performing on command with our daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Pardon us Aliora..but your hair is fuller and longer than your cousin Gavin's 14 month hair. Please spare some of us. Enjoy your trip first. We have a little something when you get back. We are passing it on to Sandy to give to you at Sir's Egg Hunt Day.

    ReplyDelete