After we landed, I put her in the sling. She sat in it, enjoying the view, while we waited for out luggage. She was asleep by the time the car service picked us up and didn't wake up until we got to our room. We ordered a crib for her but as you can see below, she much preferred having her own bed.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Aliora's first flight
Our trip has started off well. Al was wonderful throughout the flight. She took two really long naps on my lap. We gave her the paci for takeoff and I noticed she wasn't sucking on it. Strange. Oh wait... she's asleep! Woohoo. She slept for a little over an hour, which gave me the break I needed to refresh. Even when she woke up, she was content sitting in either of our laps, playing and cooing.
After we landed, I put her in the sling. She sat in it, enjoying the view, while we waited for out luggage. She was asleep by the time the car service picked us up and didn't wake up until we got to our room. We ordered a crib for her but as you can see below, she much preferred having her own bed.

After we landed, I put her in the sling. She sat in it, enjoying the view, while we waited for out luggage. She was asleep by the time the car service picked us up and didn't wake up until we got to our room. We ordered a crib for her but as you can see below, she much preferred having her own bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohmagod. This pic is so cute! I love it when you catch her smiling. :D Who's your favorite auntie?
ReplyDelete